Yoga Retreats – Retreat to the Welsh hills!
I am looking forward to offering you a selection of “get away from it all” weekends in Wales over the coming year. With fantastic, freshly prepared food, fresh air, walks and of course.. Yoga! You truly will feel replenished
For our retreats we head to mid Wales; nestled in the Cambrian mountains lays what will become our home for the weekend – read about it here:
- We will arrive on Friday from noon onwards to settle before our YIN practice at 5.30-6.30pm
- We will enjoy an evening meal ( freshly prepared for us as all food will be)
- We will practice on both Saturday and Sunday mornings; with an additional restorative session on Saturday evening.
- Depending on the theme of our retreat we will offer a combination of journaling, deep relaxation and personal development workshops
- We will enjoy delicious food, beautiful walks and plenty of time to REST inbetween. Leaving on Sunday will be hard!
Please note: we will NOT be using any of the futons in the living space of the barns: you will each have your own bedroom (unless choosing to share) pricing reflects this.
You will enjoy fabulous surroundings, with spacious accommodation,delicious veggie food, yoga ..and wonderful company!
Space will be limited for these retreats.. So do get in touch to enquire about dates asap if you would like to book.
I do hope you can join me!